Abstracts should be prepared as a .doc (.docx, .rtf) file according to the template and should be sent to the Conference e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the contributed papers will be considered for the publication in a special issue of Physics Procedia.
Selected papers will be published after the review process in a special issue of the Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
The participants are free to prepare a paper using a templates of Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials or Physics Procedia, but the Organizing committee has the right to recommend (or not) the received paper for publication in journals that differs from the selected by authors.
The number of received paper for publication in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials will be limited. But all papers published in the JMMM will be selected according to the results of fair competition between all participants (both with poster and oral presentation).
The deadlines for manuscript submission:
– August 25 – the deadline for manuscript submission for publishing in Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
– September 20 – the deadline for the manuscript submission to the Physics Procedia
Submission to the Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials:
To submit the manuscript for publishing in JMMM please follow next instructions:
1. If you did not register before, register to Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials on the website http://ees.elsevier.com/
2. Login as an author using user name and password.
3. Click “Submit new manuscript” and then “Choose article type”
4. Choose “S.I. biomedical aspect” and submit your manuscript (you will be guided stepwise by the system)
Students grants and competition
There are a limited quantity of special grants for students to cover registration fee or accommodation fee. The requirements for applying are:
- sending the abstract;
- motivation letter;
- recommendation letter from supervisor.
The grant application deadline is the 30th of June.
Also the competition for an outstanding presentation (both oral and poster) will be held among the students during the conference. The winners will get valuable prizes!