Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (2007 – 2012)
Specialization: Radiophysics and Electronics.
Thesis: “Investigation of the transmission path of lines of leaky waves with lumped parameter”.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (2015 – 2016)
Department of Theoretical Physics.
2015 – Present, Junior Researcher, IKBFU, Laboratory of Novel Magnetic Materials.
- Synthesis and investigation of the magnetic properties of nanoparticles;
- Application of nanoparticles in biomedicine (hyperthermia, magneto-mechanical interactions, magnetic tweezers);
- Investigation of the magnetic interaction between the nanoparticles.
- Vibrating Sample Magnetometer (7400 System, Lakeshore);
- High/Low temperature option
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (F1 Phoenix, NETZSCH);
- Thermogravimetric Analyzer (F3 Tarsus, NETZSCH);
- Superconducting Quantum Interference Device Magnetometer (Quantum Design).