Higher Education. Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (01/09/2007 – 31/05/2012)
Specialization: Theoretical Physics.
Diploma Title: The study of wormholes considering the influence of phantom scalar fields
PhD student. Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (01/10/2012 – 2016)
Department of Theoretical Physics.
Title of PhD thesis is “Magnetic nanoparticles in medicine”
Magnetic nanoparticles, magnetic properties of wires, amorphous materials and their properties, soft magnetic materials and their properties, biphase magnetic microwires.
December 2011- January 2013, Laboratory Assistant, IKBFU, Physics and Technology department”;
December 2013 – May 2014, Engineer, IKBFU, Laboratory of Novel Magnetic Materials;
May 2014 – Nowadays, Researcher, IKBFU, Laboratory of Novel Magnetic Materials.
– Vibrating Sample Magnetometer (7400 System, Lakeshore);
+ Room temperature
+ High temperature option
– Differential Scanning Calorimeter (F1 Phoenix, NETZSCH);
– Thermogravimetric Analyzer (F3 Tarsus, NETZSCH);
– X-ray diffractometer (Phillips PANalytical X’Pert PRO);
– Setup for measurements of magneto-electric effect;
– Setup for measurements of magnetostriction coefficient using Small Angle Rotation Magnetization method;
– Setup for measurement of nucleation field;
– Kerr magnetometer NanoMOKE 2 (being trained);
– Network Analyzer (Agilent, model E8362B) (being trained);
– Electrodeposition setup (being trained).