The registration fees are as follows according to the registration category: 250 € for regular participants and 100 € for students. For the Russian participants supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research the conference fee can be lowered.
The registration fee for accompanying person is 50 euro (3000 rubles)
Conference dinner and excursion to the Curonian Spit are included in registration fee.
All participants are welcome to pay for registration fee on site.
Confirmation documents will be given during the conference.
Update (the 27th of April)
We are happy to announce that due to the financial support of Russian Foundation for Basic Research the registration fee for participants with Russian affiliation could be reduced to 3500 RUR. The registration fee for students and PhD students with Russian affiliation could be 1000 RUR. There are a limited quantity of special grants for students. The requirements for applying are sending the abstract, motivation letter and recommendation from supervisor.
Pansionat Baltika offers a special price for conference participants:
- a single room with three meals a day – about 57 euro/day (3200 rubles/day)
- the bed in a double room with three meals a day costs 45 euro/day (2500 rubles/day)
The registration fee includes
- the admission to all scientific sessions
- the access to the Exhibition and Poster Area
- the conference bag and the name badge
- the conference Program and Book of abstracts
- the admission to the Welcome ceremony
- Coffee/tea during the breaks
- Conference dinner
- Excursion to the Curonian Spit